Date: 8/11/2018 07:01:17
ID: 1300356
Subject: re: Not A Gardener - Eucalypt help!

roughbarked said:

roughbarked said:

NBates said:

Thanks again.

I think we only went off what the people from the place we bought it from said. There was a large almond tree there prior to it, but it collapsed in a big storm a few years ago now.

It’s miles away from our house (the building you can see close to it is our shed). There is a laneway behind the fence that it close to it, and the neighbour’s large backyard after that. But I can see your point. As I stated, we certainly aren’t gardeners at all – more feathered & furry people – that’s why I wanted the tree, because I investigated online and it recommended it being good for wildlife.

We had good intentions :-(

They are great for wildlife but all trees are that. Sounds like you do have room for it though so no problems there.

I was out harvesting paper daisy seeds yesterday arvo and took a photo of my yellow box.

Forgot that I need to save vertical images to the computer before uploading to this site.

My Yellow Box has competition for being the tallest tree from the Grevillea robusta. The Grevillea has been the nesting site of sparrowhawks.

Reply Quote View full thread