Date: 22/12/2016 17:24:10
ID: 1000408
Subject: Jack West

You all might recall Jack West, the Scribbly Gum regular from several years ago.

I thought I should deliver that it appears he passed on a two years back.

RIP Jack, you were controversial, sometimes cantankerous but a forum regular who contributed a lot of knowledge to the forum.

Reply Quote

Date: 23/12/2016 02:30:12
ID: 1000448
Subject: re: Jack West

I only occasionally dropped in on scribblygum, but was always impressed with the high calibre of minds there when I needed something answered.

Reply Quote

Date: 24/12/2016 08:35:27
ID: 1001154

I think you are wrong.

Reply Quote

Date: 24/12/2016 08:53:20
ID: 1001168

buffy said:

I think you are wrong.

There does seem some need for evidence.

Reply Quote

Date: 24/12/2016 09:07:52
ID: 1001193

enduro said:

You all might recall Jack West, the Scribbly Gum regular from several years ago.

RIP Jack, you were controversial, sometimes cantankerous but a forum regular who contributed a lot of knowledge to the forum.

Thank for your thoughts enduro, but I am still around and continue to be controversial and cantankerous. Another person with the same name in Esperance did die around 2 years back, but he was older and not related.

Reply Quote

Date: 24/12/2016 18:56:50
ID: 1001485

PermeateFree said:

enduro said:

Thank for your thoughts enduro, but I am still around and continue to be controversial and cantankerous. Another person with the same name in Esperance did die around 2 years back, but he was older and not related.

“The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.” – Mark Twain…

Reply Quote