Date: 25/05/2018 19:55:34
ID: 1230911
Subject: re: May 2018 Chat

sarahs mum said:

Arts said:

sarahs mum said:

Swiss cheese tastes like Jerseys.

How is the kid today Arts?

the older one is fine.. still moonbooting, but well used to it. I got upset with the cooking teacher at school because she didn’t allow her to participate in the cooking in the moonboot. I made sure J took a sock to cover the toes, but that wans’t enough apparently. I argued that the moonboot was better protection from a dropped knife than a sneaker, but that didn’t fly either… so I said that she may as well go to the library and study while cooking class is on, because, quite frankly, following a recipe isn’t the most difficult task in the world. The teacher then suggested that J bring a shoe and wear it just for cooking… I said fine, but she already knows how to cook.. the teacher said that she would benefit from the socialization aspect of the class (as she was clutching at straws) and I said, “Well I can’t argue with that” and so she made some horrid pasts dish today that tasted bland.. our pizzas will be better.

The son is coming down with a cold.. I know he is sick because he said he didn’t want to go to his maths enrichment class nor basketball tomorrow.. two things he really really enjoys… I fed him lemon and honey tea… he is watching something on his ipad… it’s one of those quiet nights in. :)

how is Henry?

sounds like everyone could use the rest.

I think Henry is good. I haven’t seen him for a couple of weeks but last time I saw hi he was becoming animated.

it’s fun when they start responding… and you have all the fun times and none of the responsibility to make him eat greens.. :)

Reply Quote View full thread