Date: 3/04/2024 19:09:41
ID: 2141669
Subject: Apology to kii

I apologise to kii for calling her “narcissistic”.

Clearly we harbour a strong personal dislike for each other but that’s no excuse for making hurtful comments that serve no positive use.

I hope kii accepts my apology, and I will continue to strive to avoid conflict by avoiding interaction with or reference to her, and hope she returns this courtesy.

Reply Quote

Date: 3/04/2024 21:21:41
ID: 2141704
Subject: re: Apology to kii

We respect Bubblecar’s position on this.

Separately and expanding on the topic,

we admit to considering that pretty much all contributors here and elsewhere are narcissistic, and do not apologise for this consideration.

Reply Quote

Date: 4/04/2024 01:33:15
ID: 2141758

Bubblecar said:

Clearly we harbour a strong personal dislike for each other but that’s no excuse for making hurtful comments that serve no positive use.

I hope kii accepts my apology, and I will continue to strive to avoid conflict by avoiding interaction with or reference to her, and hope she returns this courtesy.

I don’t accept this weak apology.
You said that I have NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER.
You are not a psychiatrist and have no right to “diagnose” me.
My dislike is of your attitude and behaviour towards me when I stand up for myself.
There are some things about you that I admire, but your ability to deflect your faults onto others is sickening.

Reply Quote

Date: 4/04/2024 03:20:18
ID: 2141777

kii said:

Bubblecar said:

My dislike is of your attitude and behaviour towards me when I stand up for myself.
There are some things about you that I admire, but your ability to deflect your faults onto others is sickening.

Oh well. I think Car recognises that when a lay person accuses someone of NPD they are doing little more than making grandiose opinions on things they are unqualified to comment on. Also Car has pledged to avoid future conflict so I would imagine he’ll not engage you on your dismissal of this apology nor on any future interactions you may initiate. In short, as someone who has engaged in occasionally vitriolic exchanges with Car, and others, my advice would be to claim small victories and let it go because life’s too short to get offended by other people on the internet.

Just my two cents.

Reply Quote

Date: 4/04/2024 03:26:51
ID: 2141779

Witty Rejoinder said:

kii said:

Bubblecar said:

Oh well. I think Car recognises that when a lay person accuses someone of NPD they are doing little more than making grandiose opinions on things they are unqualified to comment on. Also Car has pledged to avoid future conflict so I would imagine he’ll not engage you on your dismissal of this apology nor on any future interactions you may initiate. In short, as someone who has engaged in occasionally vitriolic exchanges with Car, and others, my advice would be to claim small victories and let it go because life’s too short to get offended by other people on the internet.

Just my two cents.

Maybe. Probably not.

The NPD* issue requires an apology in my mind. I am really hurt by his accusations about my worth and creativity. Especially his recent disgusting references to my 2 sons. That was a shoving of a knife under my ribs.

*There’s history there from my older half-sister about one of my sons. Her “diagnosis” of his mental health. Bubblecar has done the exact same thing.

Anyway….I have better things today to do.

Reply Quote

Date: 4/04/2024 04:10:51
ID: 2141781

quantumelectrodynamics

Reply Quote

Date: 4/04/2024 08:13:59
ID: 2141793

while ya’s on an apology bender i’d like one, can’t think of anything to be offended by, i’ll try harder, invent something, impersonate a sociopath

Reply Quote

Date: 4/04/2024 13:44:34
ID: 2141916

You fool ! You NEVER apologise to kii – nothing will ever satisfy them. This is someone that discriminates on gender and race – don’t take a backward step.

Reply Quote