Date: 17/07/2024 17:57:20
ID: 2175945
Subject: Wot I am reading

Brittany Higgins’s $2.4m Commonwealth payout at risk after Linda Reynolds wins court ruling

Reply Quote

Date: 17/07/2024 18:11:05
ID: 2175949
Subject: re: Wot I am reading

Seriously?

Reply Quote

Date: 17/07/2024 18:20:16
ID: 2175953

I am currently reading a book on a serial killer.. I don’t suppose that is any surprise to any of you..

Todays serial killer is on Charles Severance. and this book is written by the state prosecutor in the case. (so it is, at times, quite egotistical in tone)

Reply Quote

Date: 17/07/2024 18:40:48
ID: 2175963

Arts said:

I am currently reading a book on a serial killer.. I don’t suppose that is any surprise to any of you..

Todays serial killer is on Charles Severance. and this book is written by the state prosecutor in the case. (so it is, at times, quite egotistical in tone)

Did he make Severance pay?

Reply Quote

Date: 17/07/2024 18:43:36
ID: 2175966

Neophyte said:

Arts said:

WELL DONE, THAT MAN!

Reply Quote

Date: 17/07/2024 18:50:12
ID: 2175972

captain_spalding said:

Neophyte said:

Arts said:

WELL DONE, THAT MAN!

+1

Reply Quote

Date: 17/07/2024 18:59:42
ID: 2175975

Neophyte said:

Arts said:

Good

Reply Quote

Date: 17/07/2024 19:18:55
ID: 2175984

Arts said:

Last night I watched the first two episodes of Catch Me a Killer, based on Micki Pistorius. The two episodes covered serial child killer Norman Afzal Simons. I found it interesting, and to my untrained eye it seemed well done. When I looked up Micki Pistorius, she had quite a varied career.

Reply Quote

Date: 17/07/2024 19:49:31
ID: 2176004

Neophyte said:

Arts said:

He should really have named the book that…

Reply Quote

Date: 18/07/2024 17:15:30
ID: 2176381

It’s a Long Story: My Life

Willie Hugh Nelson is an American singer-songwriter and actor. He is widely regarded as one of the most beloved and notorious country music singers. He reached his greatest fame during the so-called “outlaw country” movement of the 1970s, but remains iconic, especially in American popular culture. In recent years he has continued to tour, record, and perform, and this, combined with activities in advocacy of cannabis, as well as a well-publicized 2006 arrest for cannabis possession, have made him the subject of renewed media attention.

Reply Quote

Date: 18/07/2024 17:20:46
ID: 2176388

Ogmog said:

Willie Hugh Nelson is an American singer-songwriter and actor. He is widely regarded as one of the most beloved and notorious country music singers. He reached his greatest fame during the so-called “outlaw country” movement of the 1970s, but remains iconic, especially in American popular culture. In recent years he has continued to tour, record, and perform, and this, combined with activities in advocacy of cannabis, as well as a well-publicized 2006 arrest for cannabis possession, have made him the subject of renewed media attention.

Maybe I need to read how he got all that aged hippie look. :)

Reply Quote

Date: 19/07/2024 10:06:29
ID: 2176619

roughbarked said:

Ogmog said:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/482025966339655075/

Who? Hugh?
well l’m glad to say
I’m glad to have read the book
since it reveals that it’s all The Real Deal
from the leathery sun tanned face to the long braids
when he’s not getting stoned while On the Road Again with
his tribe of musical kids and his band of outlaws he really lives
on a working horse ranch and became famous for his annual Concerts

Willie Nelson’s Wall
I’ll Never Smoke Weed w/Willie Again

Reply Quote

Date: 20/07/2024 08:11:21
ID: 2177126

roughbarked said:

II reckon hugh
start in in highschool
then jest fast forward from there

Reply Quote

Date: 20/07/2024 08:33:11
ID: 2177127

Looks like he’s written a few books including;

Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die
Musings from the Road
By Willie Nelson, Kinky Friedman

Reply Quote

Date: 20/07/2024 08:35:14
ID: 2177128

Believe it or not, I’m currently reading for the first time;
The Curious Incident of the DOG in the Night-Time.

What a great tale it is too.

Reply Quote

Date: 20/07/2024 09:00:20
ID: 2177138

The tough guys book club book for july is
The Chase

Reply Quote

Date: 22/07/2024 13:42:40
ID: 2178068

roughbarked said: