Date: 26/09/2026 11:01:17
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433684
Subject: AFL Grand Final

Game starts at the traditional 2pm.

Will the Fremantle Dockers win their first ever premiership, or will the Brisbane Lions triumph again?

Only time will tell.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 11:04:37
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433685
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Kylie Minogue will be performing from about 1:30pm.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 11:07:27
From: Tau.Neutrino
ID: 2433687
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Bubblecar said:


Game starts at the traditional 2pm.

Will the Fremantle Dockers win their first ever premiership, or will the Brisbane Lions triumph again?

Only time will tell.

I wonder where the ball is right now?

Is it being polished?

With real leather polish?

Will it sparkle through the game?

Paces up and down.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 11:30:54
From: Peak Warming Man
ID: 2433698
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Bubblecar said:


Kylie Minogue will be performing from about 1:30pm.

I was asked to do it, sing and dance a lick, I’m putting on my top hat etc.
Then a spot of juggling and finish off by telling my joke, but Ive got a bit of a back twinge.
So Kylie was kind enough to fill in for me.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 11:37:27
From: SCIENCE
ID: 2433703
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Police have arrested two teenagers after a man was allegedly stabbed while trying to stop a group of boys from breaking into a car in Melbourne’s south-east early this morning. The 41-year-old is fighting for life in hospital after being stabbed outside his home in Govan Street in Langwarrin at 12:20am, police say. Police allege he was critically injured when he confronted the group. The offenders then fled.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 11:41:22
From: Michael V
ID: 2433710
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Peak Warming Man said:


Bubblecar said:

Kylie Minogue will be performing from about 1:30pm.

I was asked to do it, sing and dance a lick, I’m putting on my top hat etc.
Then a spot of juggling and finish off by telling my joke, but Ive got a bit of a back twinge.
So Kylie was kind enough to fill in for me.

Awwwww.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 11:48:31
From: ms spock
ID: 2433717
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Peak Warming Man said:


Bubblecar said:

Kylie Minogue will be performing from about 1:30pm.

I was asked to do it, sing and dance a lick, I’m putting on my top hat etc.
Then a spot of juggling and finish off by telling my joke, but Ive got a bit of a back twinge.
So Kylie was kind enough to fill in for me.

She’s got your back.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 12:10:31
From: Arts
ID: 2433745
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Peak Warming Man said:


Bubblecar said:

Kylie Minogue will be performing from about 1:30pm.

I was asked to do it, sing and dance a lick, I’m putting on my top hat etc.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 13:38:15
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433765
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

WE WANT KYLIE
WE WANT KYLIE

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 13:40:11
From: Michael V
ID: 2433766
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Bubblecar said:


WE WANT KYLIE
WE WANT KYLIE

What time is she on?

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 13:45:44
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433767
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Michael V said:


Bubblecar said:

WE WANT KYLIE
WE WANT KYLIE

What time is she on?

She’s on now.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 13:48:32
From: Michael V
ID: 2433768
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Bubblecar said:


Michael V said:

Bubblecar said:

WE WANT KYLIE
WE WANT KYLIE

What time is she on?

She’s on now.

Phew.

I was worried.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 14:50:21
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433776
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Fremantle ahead but it’s anybody’s game.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 14:54:15
From: Divine Angel
ID: 2433777
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Bubblecar said:


Fremantle ahead but it’s anybody’s game.

I don’t even know who’s playing 😂

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 14:55:09
From: Michael V
ID: 2433779
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Bubblecar said:


Fremantle ahead but it’s anybody’s game.

Mrs V’s watching it. I cooked her a cheat’s jianbing with an Indian flavour.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 14:56:56
From: Michael V
ID: 2433780
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Divine Angel said:


Bubblecar said:

Fremantle ahead but it’s anybody’s game.

I don’t even know who’s playing 😂

I do, but only because it was on the TV when I prepared lunch.

Fremantle v Brisbane.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 15:07:14
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433782
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Michael V said:


Bubblecar said:

Fremantle ahead but it’s anybody’s game.

Mrs V’s watching it. I cooked her a cheat’s jianbing with an Indian flavour.

Cheat in what way?

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 15:07:50
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433783
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Divine Angel said:


Bubblecar said:

Fremantle ahead but it’s anybody’s game.

I don’t even know who’s playing 😂

Your mob against party-pants’s.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 15:18:12
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433784
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Pretty evenly matched, these teams. Level pegging again.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 15:30:23
From: Michael V
ID: 2433785
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Bubblecar said:


Michael V said:

Bubblecar said:

Fremantle ahead but it’s anybody’s game.

Mrs V’s watching it. I cooked her a cheat’s jianbing with an Indian flavour.

Cheat in what way?

I use a round flatbread as the base. I don’t make a special batter.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 15:39:23
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433787
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

…and still level pegging at half time.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 15:39:43
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433788
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Michael V said:


Bubblecar said:

Michael V said:

Mrs V’s watching it. I cooked her a cheat’s jianbing with an Indian flavour.

Cheat in what way?

I use a round flatbread as the base. I don’t make a special batter.

Ah.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 15:41:32
From: Woodie
ID: 2433789
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Scores level at the G.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 15:42:53
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433792
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Woodie said:


Scores level at the G.

Very hard to predict this one. But it would be nice if Freo can score their first Grand Final win.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 15:43:10
From: Michael V
ID: 2433793
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Woodie said:


Scores level at the G.

Good.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 15:50:47
From: Divine Angel
ID: 2433795
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

I’ve just been informed that my niece was dancing with Kylie at the MCG.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 15:51:56
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433796
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Divine Angel said:


I’ve just been informed that my niece was dancing with Kylie at the MCG.

There you are then.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 16:12:51
From: Michael V
ID: 2433798
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Divine Angel said:


I’ve just been informed that my niece was dancing with Kylie at the MCG.

Good-oh.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 16:25:43
From: Woodie
ID: 2433799
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Divine Angel said:


I’ve just been informed that my niece was dancing with Kylie at the MCG.

Did ya watch it? I did.😍 Luv ya Kyle’s😁🥰

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 16:30:07
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433800
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Woodie said:


Divine Angel said:

I’ve just been informed that my niece was dancing with Kylie at the MCG.

Did ya watch it? I did.😍 Luv ya Kyle’s😁🥰

It was an enjoyable set.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 16:31:08
From: Divine Angel
ID: 2433801
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Woodie said:


Divine Angel said:

I’ve just been informed that my niece was dancing with Kylie at the MCG.

Did ya watch it? I did.😍 Luv ya Kyle’s😁🥰

Nope. MIL was watching the performance at my SIL’s place.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 16:38:37
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433802
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Freo ahead by 10 points after the third quarter.

No sign of party_pants but wherever he is, he’s on the edge of his seat.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:01:12
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433804
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Frederick scores for Freo with just 7 odd minutes to go.

That could be the deciding move.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:06:17
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433805
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Freo goal again and surely they’ve won the day.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:12:36
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433807
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Bubblecar said:


Freo goal again and surely they’ve won the day.

Nope. Incredible comeback from the Lions who now lead with seconds to go.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:15:05
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433811
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Brisbane score again and have won the match.

Many Fremantle fans are now on their way to hospital with heart attacks.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:15:24
From: Divine Angel
ID: 2433812
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Bubblecar said:


Bubblecar said:

Freo goal again and surely they’ve won the day.

Nope. Incredible comeback from the Lions who now lead with seconds to go.

I don’t hear any cheering in my neighbourhood. Maybe they all lost their voices screaming at the Dolphins game last night.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:16:13
From: Michael V
ID: 2433813
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Amazing end. Quite unexpected late goals.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:18:24
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433815
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Michael V said:


Amazing end. Quite unexpected late goals.

They were very evenly matched but it seemed certain that Fremantle had grabbed the last minute lead, until Brisbane grabbed the last minute lead.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:19:02
From: Woodie
ID: 2433816
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

From game high margin down, 4 mins to go, then kick the next four for a GF win.

Well done Brisbane 🦁

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:19:28
From: Woodie
ID: 2433817
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Bubblecar said:


Freo goal again and surely they’ve won the day.

Not yet.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:24:51
From: party_pants
ID: 2433818
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Bummer.

That was a disappointing finish.

Another whole season wasted.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:26:32
From: Michael V
ID: 2433819
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Woodie said:


From game high margin down, 4 mins to go, then kick the next four for a GF win.

Well done Brisbane 🦁

Amazing.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:26:51
From: Michael V
ID: 2433820
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

party_pants said:


Bummer.

That was a disappointing finish.

Another whole season wasted.

I am sorry for your loss.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:29:11
From: Woodie
ID: 2433823
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Couldn’t complain about the umpiring.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:29:16
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433824
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

party_pants said:


Bummer.

That was a disappointing finish.

Another whole season wasted.

I was feeling for you. A cruel last few minutes.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:29:38
From: party_pants
ID: 2433826
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Michael V said:


party_pants said:

Bummer.

That was a disappointing finish.

Another whole season wasted.

I am sorry for your loss.

It’s not my loss, I just sat on my arse the whole time. I really feel for the players, they must be devastated,

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:30:27
From: Woodie
ID: 2433827
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

party_pants said:


Bummer.

That was a disappointing finish.

Another whole season wasted.

Very disappointing just as you relaxed with 4 mins to.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:33:11
From: buffy
ID: 2433829
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

party_pants said:


Michael V said:

party_pants said:

Bummer.

That was a disappointing finish.

Another whole season wasted.

I am sorry for your loss.

It’s not my loss, I just sat on my arse the whole time. I really feel for the players, they must be devastated,

Never mind…it’s not like they will have their pay docked or anything. They all did their jobs (I presume).

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:38:35
From: party_pants
ID: 2433833
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Divine Angel said:


I’ve just been informed that my niece was dancing with Kylie at the MCG.

Was she one of the masked blue dancers at the start, or one of the later performers who got to show their faces?

Or both I guess

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:39:33
From: party_pants
ID: 2433834
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Kylie was good, but at the time I was just hoping to get it over with and start the game already.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:52:07
From: Woodie
ID: 2433841
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

One of the best examples of the game you’ll see. Congrats to both teams for putting on a great show. I do love my footy.😍

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 17:56:30
From: Bubblecar
ID: 2433845
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Woodie said:


One of the best examples of the game you’ll see. Congrats to both teams for putting on a great show. I do love my footy.😍

It was an absorbing match.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 18:08:27
From: roughbarked
ID: 2433854
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

party_pants said:


Kylie was good, but at the time I was just hoping to get it over with and start the game already.

So who won?

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 18:18:59
From: Divine Angel
ID: 2433857
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

roughbarked said:


party_pants said:

Kylie was good, but at the time I was just hoping to get it over with and start the game already.

So who won?

🦁

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 18:21:05
From: party_pants
ID: 2433859
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

roughbarked said:


party_pants said:

Kylie was good, but at the time I was just hoping to get it over with and start the game already.

So who won?

The game of AFL footy was the real wonner.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 18:21:55
From: party_pants
ID: 2433860
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

party_pants said:


roughbarked said:

party_pants said:

Kylie was good, but at the time I was just hoping to get it over with and start the game already.

So who won?

The game of AFL footy was the real wonner.

.. and BWS.

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 18:28:12
From: Divine Angel
ID: 2433865
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

party_pants said:


party_pants said:

roughbarked said:

So who won?

The game of AFL footy was the real wonner.

.. and BWS.

And Domino’s/Pizza Hut

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 18:29:12
From: Arts
ID: 2433867
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Divine Angel said:


party_pants said:

party_pants said:

The game of AFL footy was the real wonner.

.. and BWS.

And Domino’s/Pizza Hut

and costco catering

Reply Quote

Date: 26/09/2026 19:43:15
From: roughbarked
ID: 2433898
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Arts said:


Divine Angel said:

party_pants said:

.. and BWS.

And Domino’s/Pizza Hut

and costco catering

Did Kylie win?

Reply Quote

Date: 27/09/2026 14:57:18
From: Tau.Neutrino
ID: 2434084
Subject: re: AFL Grand Final

Gee, Skippy that last five minutes.

Skippy noises.

Reply Quote