Date: 19/05/2018 00:42:52
ID: 1227682
Subject: The Wadding

Wadding
A fake wedding, the ultimate punchline of being engauged. Most likely an overblown party where the hosts/hostesses are audacious enough to ask for wadding presents in the hopes their friends would just play along and give them a fake wedding in case they never have a real one.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wadding

Reply Quote

Date: 19/05/2018 00:47:01
ID: 1227690
Subject: re: The Wadding

kii said:

Wadding
A fake wedding, the ultimate punchline of being engauged. Most likely an overblown party where the hosts/hostesses are audacious enough to ask for wadding presents in the hopes their friends would just play along and give them a fake wedding in case they never have a real one.

The lengths the human brain can take us, has always boggled my tiny.

Reply Quote

Date: 19/05/2018 00:53:26
ID: 1227702

kii said:

Wadding

goodo. :)

Reply Quote

Date: 19/05/2018 00:56:20
ID: 1227706

Wadding is also a piece of cloth stuffed down a muzzle-loading canon between the charge of gunpowder and the canon ball – to give a tight seal.

Reply Quote

Date: 19/05/2018 20:25:38
ID: 1228044

party_pants said:

Wadding is also a piece of cloth stuffed down a muzzle-loading canon between the charge of gunpowder and the canon ball – to give a tight seal.

You’re speaking about Pachelbel’s canon, are you not?

Hearing that multiple times is enough to drive one to some sort of violence.
Or other instruments, such as cellos, or bagpipes, etc.

(Thinks: I wonder if you could play Pachelbel’s canon on bagpipes? Surely, that would come close to mental cruelty.)

Try cannon, p_p.

Reply Quote

Date: 19/05/2018 23:04:27
ID: 1228128

party_pants said:

I did wonder why stumpy didn’t talk about wadding to do with what these days is called seals.

Reply Quote

Date: 20/05/2018 13:25:15
ID: 1228462

AussieDJ said:

party_pants said:

(Thinks: I wonder if you could play Pachelbel’s canon on bagpipes? Surely, that would come close to mental cruelty.)

Try cannon, p_p.

PMSL ROFL.

I haven’t heard it enough times for that. Pachelbel’s canon on bagpipes.

Reply Quote

Date: 20/05/2018 13:39:57
ID: 1228463

mollwollfumble said:

AussieDJ said:

party_pants said:

Try cannon, p_p.

PMSL ROFL.

I haven’t heard it enough times for that. Pachelbel’s canon on bagpipes.

As much as I love bagpipes I also love Pachebel’s Canon.

The first version I clicked on was far too fast. The second had no harmony. The third too much drone.

Reply Quote