Date: 11/07/2018 13:19:08
From: Tau.Neutrino
ID: 1250933
Subject: Alieno Arcanum

Beyond belief: Meet the 5,221-horsepower, battery-powered Bulgarian Batmobile

Ever since electric cars came back onto the menu in the Lithium age, something like this has been coming. Something flatly outrageous, something that smashes the paradigm of the hypercar and lays waste to all before it. Meet the 5,221-horsepower, 303-mph, all-electric Alieno Arcanum.

more electric vroom….

Reply Quote

Date: 11/07/2018 13:36:15
From: The Rev Dodgson
ID: 1250943
Subject: re: Alieno Arcanum

Tau.Neutrino said:


Beyond belief: Meet the 5,221-horsepower, battery-powered Bulgarian Batmobile

Ever since electric cars came back onto the menu in the Lithium age, something like this has been coming. Something flatly outrageous, something that smashes the paradigm of the hypercar and lays waste to all before it. Meet the 5,221-horsepower, 303-mph, all-electric Alieno Arcanum.

more electric vroom….

Cars beyond compare
Cars beyond belief
Stick it out on Facebook
and pretend it’s beef.

Reply Quote

Date: 11/07/2018 13:37:12
From: Tau.Neutrino
ID: 1250944
Subject: re: Alieno Arcanum

5,221 horsepower
8,880 Nm of torque
180 kilowatt-hours of battery,
Range as far as 1,020 km
800-volt battery system
Peak discharge 23.4 megawatts
2,700-kilowatt DC charging station changes a 180-kilowatt battery from zero to 100 percent in four minutes

Reply Quote

Date: 11/07/2018 13:41:39
From: Ian
ID: 1250947
Subject: re: Alieno Arcanum

The Rev Dodgson said:


Tau.Neutrino said:

Beyond belief: Meet the 5,221-horsepower, battery-powered Bulgarian Batmobile

Ever since electric cars came back onto the menu in the Lithium age, something like this has been coming. Something flatly outrageous, something that smashes the paradigm of the hypercar and lays waste to all before it. Meet the 5,221-horsepower, 303-mph, all-electric Alieno Arcanum.

more electric vroom….

Cars beyond compare
Cars beyond belief
Stick it out on Facebook
and pretend it’s beef.

Ha ha.
Worthy of that poet in charge of the sheepdip.

Reply Quote

Date: 11/07/2018 13:41:52
From: Tau.Neutrino
ID: 1250948
Subject: re: Alieno Arcanum

I’ll have the invisible to radar option.

Might need it.

Reply Quote

Date: 11/07/2018 13:44:56
From: Tau.Neutrino
ID: 1250951
Subject: re: Alieno Arcanum

Ian said:


The Rev Dodgson said:

Tau.Neutrino said:

Beyond belief: Meet the 5,221-horsepower, battery-powered Bulgarian Batmobile

Ever since electric cars came back onto the menu in the Lithium age, something like this has been coming. Something flatly outrageous, something that smashes the paradigm of the hypercar and lays waste to all before it. Meet the 5,221-horsepower, 303-mph, all-electric Alieno Arcanum.

more electric vroom….

Cars beyond compare
Cars beyond belief
Stick it out on Facebook
and pretend it’s beef.

Ha ha.
Worthy of that poet in charge of the sheepdip.

Its not a car for creationists.

You have to believe in reality to drive that car.

Reply Quote

Date: 12/07/2018 23:36:00
From: wookiemeister
ID: 1251649
Subject: re: Alieno Arcanum

to get the range you need bigger cars to carry a larger battery pack

make cars either a few feet longer or a foot higher and you’ll carry the batteries necessary for the range you’d need to drive between major cities

Reply Quote

Date: 16/07/2018 14:22:17
From: Tau.Neutrino
ID: 1252982
Subject: re: Alieno Arcanum

The company that designs Ferraris is making a $2 million electric hypercar

Pininfarina is back with a glimpse of the future.

Reply Quote